Pancho Panza Adventures.. Learn more
Pancho Panza Adventures.. Learn more
72 hours prior to excursion date – 100% refund.
48 hours prior to excursion date – 50 % refund.
24 hours prior to excursion date – No refund but a credit* will be issued (good for use within one year, may transfer to another person).
No shows or late arrivals – No refund but a reschedule* will be granted (depending on availability).
*On any of these two case scenarios, the on-line discount will not be valid. All balances must be paid in cash onboard.
To request a cancellation or to make a change on your reservation without penalty, notification must be made 48 hours or more before the excursion date; this can be done via email email@example.com. All changes are subject to availability and some restrictions may apply.
1. Follow all rules, regulations, and the instructions of Pancho Panza Adventures crew members and staff at all times.
2. Be fully aware that you are going to take part in an ocean adventure journey, so dress expecting to get wet.
3. We reserve the right to cancel or not, any tour without prior notice due to weather conditions or the incident of an unforeseen event.
4. In the event that any of our departures is cancelled, we reserve the right to, at our discretion either refund the fare or reschedule the departure for another day.
5. Please note that anyone 14 years old or older must purchase a Mexican authorized fishing license regardless of whether if that person is going to fish or not. In order to save money and time, we recommend you to get it a couple days in advance online with either link listed below: [It applies only for Sport fishing trips].
By Rental Car: You can park inside Plaza Puerto Paraíso. Walk through this toll parking lot towards the Marina IGY in Cabo San Lucas. Take a left turn and walk just a few steps until you see Luxury Avenue Mall. We are located in front of it, right on Dock "D".
By Taxi Cab: Request the driver to drop you off between Plaza Puerto Paraíso and Marina Fiesta Hotel in Cabo San Lucas. Walk towards the Marina IGY until you get to the sidewalk. To your right you will see Luxury Avenue Mall. We are located in front of it, right on Dock "D".
• Waterproof camera.
• Swimwear (only for snorkel tour).
• Hat with drawstring.
• Non-slip shoes.
• Cash for Gratuities or souvenirs.
• Lightweight personal belongings.
*Due to limited space onboard we advise not to bring unnecessary items or any bulky baggage in order to provide more room and comfort on your tour.
Please arrive at Cabo San Lucas, Marina IGY on Dock “D”, at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Please fully understand that an ocean adventure program aboard any type of motor vessel, as well as all associated activities such as but not limited to sport fishing, whale watching, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking and banana boat ride, are outdoors adventure activities in an aquatic environment with inherent risks and hazards where serious accidents can occur, sustain injuries, become ill and damage to belongings may arise, as a direct consequence of the inherent risks involved in taking part in these activities, so take note it is possible that you may incur all of them.
By booking online, should any of the above noted or other associated eventualities occur, you fully understand and agree that neither you, nor your relatives nor any other family representatives, can make a claim, sue, or expect Pancho Panza Adventures, its owners, employees, sales agents, crew members or associates to be legally responsible or pay for any damages.
Personal Travel and Medical insurance is strongly advised for all participants. Pancho Panza Adventures has made no effort to determine, and accepts no responsibility for, medical, mental, emotional, physical or other qualifications to deem the suitability of any participant for any activity or tour. The participant, or in the case of a minor participant the parent or guardian, accepts full responsibility for determining the participants medical, physical or other qualifications as to suitability for participating in all aquatic based activities in an ocean adventure program. Pancho Panza Adventures always reserves the ultimate right, at any time, to accept, deny or terminate participation of any person or persons.